You will need the following to accompany your application:
- Up to date criminal records check.
- Three personal or professional references.
- Cover letter indicating why you would like to run a Boots On The Ground division.
- List of steering committee members that will be assisting you in opening and running the Division.
- Proof of employment as a First Responder.
Upon submission of the application package, the Boots On The Ground Board of Directors will review the information and if suitable, arrange for an interview with the potential Divisional President.